Down with the V-6...

It probably started out as a wimpy v-6 grandma car not a T. The vents are ok but I don't care for the body kit too much.

The car actually looks nice and clean to me, though I personally don't like all of that ground effects package on it..

There have been several guys in my area over the years that never really understood the turbo V6, and since it is not retard proof - blew the thing up by cranking up the boost with no scan tool, knock sensor, etc.. They swapped in a PAW 350 Chevy motor with a turbo 350 transmission and high stall GER convertor since "everyone" knows those 200r4's can't handle a V-8".

The car runs on 87 octane gas, and does low 14's in the quarter mile through the flowmasters. They seemed happy with their cars, since a carburated V-8 is what they were used to working on anyways.

Billy
Montgomery Village, MD

Originally posted by Pronto
It probably started out as a wimpy v-6 grandma car not a T. The vents are ok but I don't care for the body kit too much.
Well. if you run a Carfax on the VIN it reveals:

VIN: 1G4AK4796EH491303
Year/Make/Model: 1984 BUICK REGAL T-TYPE
Body Style: Coupe
Engine Type: 3.8L V6 SFI OHV TURBO :mad:

Well then he obviously didn't spend the time to come to this site and get the real picture. Aside from the engine swap the car is ok.

Funny how this one and this other one (from the fabulous freak brother's full throttle show)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=4514640721&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

This one:
"The car is not perfect but someone who wants a Grand National without the $10,000 plus price tag this is it."

Full throttle car:

"The car is not perfect but someone who wants a Grand National without the $10,000 plus price tag this is it."

different seller ID's though... hmmmmm what a qwinky dink

This guy said he needed to sell it because his wife had a baby, but he would trade for a pro-street pickup? I love how these sellers can't afford the cars they got but can always trade up to something more expensive.