Down Pipe

mackdaddy

What is the best downpipe out there right now for a TA-49? I know GN1 parts and also TA have them but I have heard they are cheap Chinese crap. I would love to find a Terry Houston laying around somewhere. I heard the Kirban pipe isnt that good because it's 2 piece and leaks.

1 piece 3 inch from any of the vendors will be good, not the chinese ones though. I have a houstons on my car.

Rjc racing 3" down.pipe..its a terrry houston.style. easy to put on.hardest part is taking old one.off the day before hit all the exhaust bolts and dp bolts w wd 40 liquid wrench nut buster.etc

X2 for the RJC. I have an old TH on my GN, but Jasons' unit (on the wifes' T) has a better fit and finish...

Jay J

I have the TA and it fits great, if it's Chinese you could have fooled me but I don't think it is. Had the wastegate puck sieze on mine but they took care of it fast and it's been great since. I would recommend it.

What is the best downpipe out there right now for a TA-49? I know GN1 parts and also TA have them but I have heard they are cheap Chinese crap..............

Sorry, you heard wrong, the TA pipe is not made in China, it is made in California.

The RJC pipe is the only production downpipe ever made that is completely stainless steel.