down pipe,headers trans

kraus

1.kenne bell stainless external down pipe with Turbonetics Racegate,Also has a exhaust dump pipe,and boost cotroler included $325 shipped

2. have 2 a/c sheilds minor scratches in both $20+ship

3.stock intercooler fan and hub $25shipped

4.Stock headers and cross pipe (no cracks) $125 shipped

5.STAGE 2 CK TRANS WITH BRAKE AND PTC 10 CONVERTER(900 street miles) $2200 plus shipping

add 3.5% for paypals bs thanks..

Attachments

• exhaust 002.jpg
    exhaust 002.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 280
  • headers 004.jpg
    headers 004.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 276
  • Picture 041.jpg
    Picture 041.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 277
Are the stock intercooler fans really stock? My GN doesnt have the luxury of having one... Does the intercooler fan bolt on easily, nothing else needed? If So I will take it!

Are the stock intercooler fans really stock? My GN doesnt have the luxury of having one... Does the intercooler fan bolt on easily, nothing else needed? If So I will take it!

yes it is a stock thing it bolts to the lower crank pulley,bolts on.

So this bolts to the stock crank pulley with no mods necessary? Would you include the bolts that hold the fan to the crank? Are they any drawbacks or reasons as to why someone would remove them in the first place? Thanks for the info!

So this bolts to the stock crank pulley with no mods necessary? Would you include the bolts that hold the fan to the crank? Are they any drawbacks or reasons as to why someone would remove them in the first place? Thanks for the info!

i will give you everything needed,it was put on to keep air circulating at idle,that thought it would help on hot days keep egine cool type thing.I have a front mount so i removed it

WHATS LEFT

1. have 2 a/c sheilds minor scratches in both $20+ship

2.Stock headers and cross pipe (no cracks) $125 shipped

3.STAGE 2 CK TRANS WITH BRAKE AND PTC 10 CONVERTER(900 street miles) $2200 plus shipping

add 3.5% for paypals bs thanks..