Double pumper

russ87gn

At what point is a double pumper needed I've done quite a bit to my car this year and I'm wondering if I need to upgrade I'm hoping to go 10.8 on 93 this year I have a bb66 60 lb injectors ported heads alky control 212 212 roller cam etc....

If you have a fuel pressure gauge that can be monitored at WOT,a wideband,a Scanmaster to monitor knock,a Powerlogger to monitor injector duty cycle,you will be able to see when you've reached the upper limits of your fuel delivery system. To get the most out of your current fuel system,you will need the least restrictive fuel filter you can find (usually AC Delco),a hotwire for the fuel pump,and a volt booster.

I have a scan master, wide band and electric fuel gauge so I can monitor it inside also a hot wire volt booster and Walbro 340 I'm just wondering when the 340 isn't enough

I have a scan master, wide band and electric fuel gauge so I can monitor it inside also a hot wire volt booster and Walbro 340 I'm just wondering when the 340 isn't enough
When the O2 numbers start to fall and when the fuel pressure starts to fall.

I went 10.57@127 so far with 60s single Walbro and alky Still had plenty of room to grow

Just put a transducer on the rail and watch the pressure as well as duty cycle. That will tell you what's going on

ive seen 10.2s but ive also seen that same car melt a piston trying
a unless you have a great 60 and a light ened car ,,at 10.5-10.7 you should be stepping up the fuel delivery