Double pumper ?

8urV8

Hey guys just wanted to know what would be best to run. Double pumps running at the same time,or run one add hob switch to activate second pump at certain boost. Do some of you guys run both at the same time.Just wanted to see your take on this or pros and cons.

If you have the tracking equipment you can test different turn on points for the second pump. Avoiding going over rich when the second pump kicks on. Having the second pump on all the time would only make sense if it were race only. (you are just going to be overloading the return line) The easiest way would be to put on bigger lines to avoid over flowing the regulator and just setting the hobes to come on around 10 lbs. (injector size, fuel rail size, turbo size and control system will have major effects on your outcome). Someone on the list did some testing about 2 or 3 years ago if you can find it with the "Search" Hope that covers the basics.

from what i read idle and driving will be super rich.the 2 pumps running and not under full throttle is 2 much on the return side of the stock setup

from what i read idle and driving will be super rich.the 2 pumps running and not under full throttle is 2 much on the return side of the stock setup

I'm not running anything stock on my setup.Champion fuel rails will take place of my stockers.

well rock on then brother you should be good just make sure you get the rail that dont use the stock regulator cause that will be a bottleneck.i ran an areomotive boost referenced regulator on the vega and it worked flawless.one more thing to consider which with fuel injection wont be as big a deal i tried -10 feed and -6 return and i couldnt get my pressure down low enough to run with a carb now we have fuel injection so its not as bad to have the pressure but with -8 line you totally control the pressure with the reg and not a bottle neck line.with that being said i dont know if 2 walbro will even flow enough to cause this problem just food for thought