Doors and hooker headers to BG

TURBOTIMMER

Doors were removed from a clean regal limited. They have the rivets on the bottom for the wide chrome. Originally, they were silver, but the car was painted black, but none of the trim was removed before paint. Drivers side door has some minor rust starting underneath where the skin is folded over on the bottom, but no holes. Passenger door is nice. One has the guts and window, the other doesn't. $150 takes em both. Not looking to separate.

Brand new set of hooker headers. Complete with hardware. Been sitting around a long time, but never on a car. $150.
I'll have this stuff plus more in BG Thursday thru Saturday.

Took a better look at the doors today. Very usable, but will need a little clean up on the seams. No rot thru, though. $100 for both.

Last bump before we leave in the am. The headers are coming for sure. If nobody is interested in the doors, they're staying.

I'm interested in the headers if they don't sell. They include the crossover pipe too? Can I see a pic?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
They did not sell at BG. I Had another guy that wanted me to ship them before BG. If he doesn't want them, I'll let you know.

Everything is included, crossover, up pipes, hardware. No gaskets.