Door, Window, Trunk Seals and window inner & outers

GSTOY

Winter project is to replace all seals and the outer and inner felts/seals on the windows. Any consensus as too what is the closest factory replacement before I spend some coin?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

I had used Metro soft for doors and trunk, fit was good it was a bit hard to close the doors at first despite the seals being very soft and pliable. make sure you have weather strip adhesive for the top of the door where the seal is closest to the window, also one of the seals needed a very slight trim in my case by the passenger side window channel. When I changed the inner and outer dew sweeps I used reproductions, I believe it was Highway Stars but don't quote me on that, make sure you have a very heavy duty stapler for the inners, they were a PIA but the contour fit the door very well.

Do you have T tops? I used the Metro and have had nothing but trouble. I finally gave up and found NOS seals for my windows and T Tops. I still use the Metro lowers, but they are built thicker and the doors are really hard to close. Plus, I still have some issues with those sealing.

Those look pretty good. I got mine from Mike's Montes in Ohio.

Be prepared to re-adjust your windows. It's not hard but it is time consuming. I have one tiny airleak at the top front where the seal looks the best believe it or not. I kept dragging a dollar bill between the window and the glass until I got it evenly as tight as possible.