Door parts

80/89TTA

If anyone knows where can I find some door pieces the little rubber blocks (two on each door) and the cadillac jams. The rubber Blocks are bump stops of some sort 1 is on the high side of door and another on the low side both inside where door opens.

Yes, those are the rubber pieces i want thank you....now for the cadillac Jams ( the metal pieces in the door Jamb)

#600 through the Pontiac HS. Leather/T-top

I have had this car for 7 years bought in PA(2nd Owner) Car is originally a Florida car.

Where are you located in MD? I know of 3 other TTA's besides mine, 1 in Hagarstown, 1 Mt. Airy, 1 I just found out about this past Sunday...think it is Montgomery Co. and I'm in Eldersburg...now you make #5 in MD so far.

-Scott

Uniontown-about 15 miles from Eldersburg

no kidding where have you been hidding? Is the TTA on the road? We are getting a group together this weekend to for the final weekend at 75/80 before they close for the season. Check out this post 75 & 80 Dragway this Saturday or next? - TurboBuicks.com

I didn't by any chance meet you in OC a couple years ago for the Spring Cruise...I remember meeting two guys in a TTA that if I recal were from up this way somewhere.

-Scott

I dont hide...the car does though. I have had the car for 7 or 8 years and it drives, its actually in very good condition. I take it out every so often and open it up. My wife drives it to work once in awhile and she works in Eldersburg off Rt 26.

not me in OC...Married W/kids cruising is frowned upon.

I dont hide...the car does though. I have had the car for 7 or 8 years and it drives, its actually in very good condition. I take it out every so often and open it up. My wife drives it to work once in awhile and she works in Eldersburg off Rt 26.

not me in OC...Married W/kids cruising is frowned upon.

you know somebody told me they have seen a woman driving one in Eldersburg before but we figured it was a white GTA.

Yeah well I'm married with kids as well (3 to be exact) but going to OC for Cruise weekend is my getaway. The wife went once and that was the last time...what a pita. My youngest goes with me usually but he is slowly losing interest and more interested in girls (he is 17). You should come down to Home Depot in Eldersburg and Jimmy Cone in Mt Airy on Saturday nights...lots of cars and a good time...bring the wife or leave her at home :biggrin:

(Youngest 17)...you are ahead of me that is my oldest age the others are 13 and 7. the 7 yo likes to go out with me on drives but he likes the 1980 TTA the best....looks more like a hot wheels car to him.

I will try and get out there in the next couple of weeks i went to the Roy Rogers a couple of times with my 95 Formula a few years ago.

(Youngest 17)...you are ahead of me that is my oldest age the others are 13 and 7. the 7 yo likes to go out with me on drives but he likes the 1980 TTA the best....looks more like a hot wheels car to him.

I will try and get out there in the next couple of weeks i went to the Roy Rogers a couple of times with my 95 Formula a few years ago.

Yeah I'm a old fart (48)...my boys are 17, 23 and 24. I think Jimmy Cone is finished for the year but Home Depot may go another few weeks if the weather holds out. I think it has been about 6 years since they were at Roy Rogers (Arby's now). The shopping center owner wanted to charge for use of the parking lot...plus the club that ran it (Astro's) kind of sucked too. Much better at Home Depot...no year restrictions and a much bigger lot.

by the way...nice collection of cars you have :cool:

Yes, those are the rubber pieces i want thank you....now for the cadillac Jams ( the metal pieces in the door Jamb)

#600 through the Pontiac HS. Leather/T-top

I have had this car for 7 years bought in PA(2nd Owner) Car is originally a Florida car.

Brilliant, just to confirm your VIN ends in 240607?