Don't speed in Georgia!

Pretty funny. Sure wish there was something like this in place to take care of Drunk Drivers though. Or,better yet,to locate,isolate and destroy all corrupt politicians. Lol

On a serious note...It's $556 to get you an your Buick out of Dully County,GA Jail if Clocked at 120+MPH (on your brakes..heh)...Bad Me!!! The exact words out the sherif's mouth "Boy,...We'er bout to call the Rocket Car in the next county for your ass!!!"..(Was running a mustang 5.0 convertiable,They went jail too,He was behind me,an yet the cop that clocked us dead centered aimming at us in the middle the Hwy didn't catch us,he spun out triing to get out the grass it was the arresting trooper 5 miles up the road at rest area)

Enjoy!!
oh the good'ol days...8^)

On a serious note...It's $556 to get you an your Buick out of Dully County,GA Jail if Clocked at 120+MPH (on your brakes..heh)...Bad Me!!! The exact words out the sherif's mouth "Boy,...We'er bout to call the Rocket Car in the next county for your ass!!!"..(Was running a mustang 5.0 convertiable,They went jail too,He was behind me,an yet the cop that clocked us dead centered aimming at us in the middle the Hwy didn't catch us,he spun out triing to get out the grass it was the arresting trooper 5 miles up the road at rest area)

Enjoy!!
oh the good'ol days...8^)
You should of been driving a black 77 trans am then you probably got away. Lol

camoflagued....

Attachments

• apache.jpg
    apache.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 96