Don't Know Where this Rumour came from but....

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
I have had several calls in the last few days about a rumour circulating that we have no product. This is 100% NOT TRUE!!
I don't know who started it nor do I care. However , we are getting all ready for Bristol. There will be some product there and we have a full inventory at present. Orders going out as fast as possible.
Now with the confusion our country is going thru right now, UPS and FEDEX both told us ground orders are last in line. They are having to truck their air orders last few days so be patient.
If you have a order currently with us you are expecting....please please be patient with the shippers. (Can you even believe I am saying this?)
If you have an order that you are expecting and cannot wait We will refund your money and cancel order.
I CANNOT believe, appalled even, that this week we have received several calls ...."where is my stuff? why isnt it here?"
Well dammit look at the news, look at the TV and look at your country and if you still cannot understand why..then pack your S*** and move to some other country because obviously you don't get it. One more "why" and your done.

God Bless America

Bruce
WE4
www.ptsnctb.com

tell em bruce !!!

Bruce, I hear what your saying & know the kind of people your talking about,my best friend is the same way,cussing"wheres my damn parts",all hes worried about is his racing engine parts,just take a min to think how fortunate all of us really are,it could have been any one of us,now you know what i think of him & what he can do with his race parts?
thanks,Brian

Bruce these"people"are the same ones who are gonna bitch when they have to wait through longer security checks at airports,and other places.Some people just dont get it!And by the way,i didnt forget about you i just dont have a big block ...........yet.Hopefully within 2 mos time ill need your expertise.:cool: