Dont Cut Your Trunk Stock Location Fuelcell

EVIL87

I Keep Seeing More And More People Cutting The Trunk Floor To Mount Fuel Cells. The Problem Is That For One Your Cutting The Car,two You Need A New Sending Unit,three You Need To Build A Rear Firewall To Run At The Track And Four Everybody Automatically Thinks You Own A Race Car. Me Personally I Think These Cars Are Sleepers Thats Why I Love Them.so To The Point I Have A Couple (2) Stock Location Bolt In Fuel Cells That Will Solve Your Fuel Cell Problems.they Will Take The Stock Sending Unit And The Stock Filler Tube.they Will Strap To The Bottom Of The Trunk. They Have A Sump With Two 1/2" Npt Fittings And One
3/8" Npt Return Line In The Front Top Of The Tank.they Also Have Internal Baffles.if I Can Get A Couple People To Order Them I Can Lower The Price.right Now The Cost Is About $380 Plus Shipping.
You Can Pm Me If You Are Interested. i will have pictures next week once its in my car.

GAS TANK 1.jpg

GAS TANK 2.jpg

GAS TANK 3.jpg

GAS TANK 4.jpg

I think its pretty slick. Do you have any installed pictures? I'm not running anything right now that would need a cell, but I might next year. what's the capacity of the cell? Personally I dont think $380 is too bad if this is a true bolt in deal and it fits right....

just my .02

i test fitted it and it fit perfect.i just dont have all the fittings or fuel lines to run it yet. i will have it installed hopefully by the end of the week. by the way its all hand welded aluminum.

NHRA requires you to have a shield (.016 steel / .032 aluminum) around ANY fuel cell that sits lower than the frame rails, except the sump. like this one.

these are same depth as a stocker..

they hang no lower than a stock tank, would a shield be needed?
the sump may be slightly lower than stock tank, capacity is same, maybe slightly more than stock tank,
true bolt in deal. (other than larger fuel lines when using the sump)

thanks!

What is the capacity of the tank?

Could I cut out my spare tire floor pan in the trunk and have a custom gas tank that holds more than stock?

Thanks,

What do U have inside of the tanks for baffles? If it's just open inside then there will be a problem with the fuel sloshing around. Most people run no more than 5gal at a time at the track and that will cause for fuel starvation? It's a beautiful piece and a work of art and I wouldn't mind putting one under my car.

even with my stock tank i would drain it empty and then fill it with 5 gallons of c16.this system will work better because the pick up is at the rear bottom of the tank. the tank has a baffle in front of the rear pick up to hold some fuel in the rear while braking and also on the sides when turning.im also thinking of adding jaz foam to the tank to further control the gas.