Done with the car (ALMOST)

bigcap

Well when I bought this car I was ripped off and lied to about what was done to it. Well I took it under my check book wings and I made this thing exactly what I wanted. She dynoed at 498 RWHP & 530 lbs of tq.

I'm redoing the interior with the Brian's (G BODY PARTS) seat covers, and the trim shop is redoing the headliner in black, black carpet and dying the dash etc.

BTW- I'm running cheater slicks normally the tires you see on it are my street tires.

Attachments

• photo-52.jpg
    photo-52.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 482
  • photo-55.jpg
    photo-55.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 472
Engine pics etc.

Attachments

• photo-54.jpg
    photo-54.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 478
  • photo-15.jpg
    photo-15.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 482
Engine. I have better shots. Sorry about the sideways shots its the fing I Phone 4.

The interior isn't in bad shape but I'm redoing it totally, every piece of suspension is done to it, even stuff not listed in the sig. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• photo-10.jpg
    photo-10.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 474
  • photo-51.jpg
    photo-51.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 472
My monitor swivels:)

Nice ride, feels good near the finish line huh.

Fixing up a Buick is like breaking a wild horse, It s going to be a wild ride, with several bumps and bruises, but you can't quit and must show it who's BOSS

Usually by the third tiime it will accept the grooming.

How many miles on the engine?
Stay on top of the little things, wheel bearings, grease points, oil changes, etc.

Nice Car enjoy.

Crazy yes I JUST DID the oil. The entire car EXCEPT the interior and exterior the car engine, tranny, susp, elec etc. there is officially 663 miles on her. I getting the windows limo tinted on Monday so she'll be quite sweet looking.

nice car nice work. I like that color combination for the designer series. I've got relatives in medford. Are you a member of magna?

Beautiful car. Nice work, and I can see you did a LOT! Real nice Turbo Regal. Love it. A standout, really.

Bruce ' 87 Grand National

My monitor swivels too...only in the wrong direction. So, I did get a slight headhache standing on my head. But the car was worth it.!B]

I hate to be the one to tell it to you but , they are never done.....:biggrin:

Here's one more. The great thing is she's very streetable and TURNS heads. I have new seats, carpet, headliner being installed 10 days from now. The only thing I REALLY REALLY need is a radio. I hate listening to my I Phone it's a pain in the ass I feel like I'm at the gym. :)

Attachments

• photo-58.jpg
    photo-58.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 355
Radio

Here's one more. The great thing is she's very streetable and TURNS heads. I have new seats, carpet, headliner being installed 10 days from now. The only thing I REALLY REALLY need is a radio. I hate listening to my I Phone it's a pain in the ass I feel like I'm at the gym. :)

Nice Job. Looks cool. I just redid mine and I hear you on the radio. Wanted to remain stock and found a seller on ebay (has the radios all the time) that takes a stock GN radio and adds an Ipod adapter. Car remains stock looking except for minor adapter. I have one for my Iroc as well and both work amazing. About 150 bucks. Just a thought.

Yeah I think I'm going to do the full speakers, amp, sub woofer, radio etc. Make it enjoyable. Fully redone interior with a nice music system. I can't wait.

Thank you EVERYONE.
No I'm not a member of MAGNA. I should be. I know there's a car meet at Best Buy in Moorestown at the Best Buy I'm going to bring her to next week to see if I can BUY a race LOL

If you hold the phone longways instead of straight up,I'll bet the pics come out right. I've had the iPhone 3GS for almost 2yrs now and used to have the same prob with sideways pics.

Try with the home button on the right. Make sure the little camera pic on the shutter button is level. It's not the phones fault,it's the recipients formatting that rotates them rectangularly.

Great looking car. Tastefully done.

Steve. '87 GN.