DOH! walked in on by G/F's parents!

I think it is a toss up. Both cars and woman can cause headaches, cost money, provide a sense of enjoyment, etc... I would have to lean toward the car though because it is easier to find a car than it is to find a woman that likes you back at that age. Plus, if you don't like the car it is easier to get another one without any hurt feelings.

LOL! like i learned in economics, a car is "Capitol", in the way that it opens many new posabillitys for work. i guess it works for gettin' booty too ;):rolleyes:

umm, i failed economics=had to make it up in niteschool in order to graduate. OH WELL!! life goes on!!!

The other side of the Coin!

Getting caught at 18 or 16 is very common but the real lasting memory comes when you

WALK IN ON GRANDPA GETTING ON WITH GRANNY. that will stay with you for ever********

Walk in on my parent will never forget. I think my eye are burning.:D

Damn, I got sent to the principal's office for exploding a juice box in third grade...imagine a mother getting a call about that situation

Originally posted by turboscott
Just to add something here that is of a similar topic. My wife works in a local school system near where we live. She told me the other day and biy and girl in the local ELEMENTARY school were caught foling around in the hall way. She was giving him a BJ. This is in the middle of the hall way during school hours. This world is becoming a crazy place for sure.

Originally posted by TurbolessRegal
Damn, I got sent to the principal's office for exploding a juice box in third grade...imagine a mother getting a call about that situation

hahahaha, i used to do the same thing

hey killrV6, are you from burlingame?? were you at sears point raceway (infineon) last nite?? if so, i was the guy in white pants, and lite blue beater

yes 87 boosted 6, that was me. silver 87 limited.

JEEZ that heat sucked ass! could not get out of the 14s! high to mid 14's on 16 psi!

oh yeah i remember you.
you were looking under my car when i walked up w/ the tool box right?

what was your name?

i dont remember if you had a toolbox or not, i was kinda distracted by the car:) oh well. anyways, my name is brian. i think i heard your name is aaron?? is that right?? correct me if im wrong!! but thats a beautiful car ya got there.

heh thanks for the complaments. it was super dirty that night, hadent washed it in a few weeks.

by the way, the name is Evan. heh thats ok.
:D

lol i read in your profile that you are a grocery bagger.
so am i.

hey u should come check out the NORCAL turbo buick meeting
this tuesday.

Email me for directions

ps, there are pics of my car in the link in my sig.:p