Does anyone know the story behind this?

I would be very careful here..If it is a real GNX why would you mod it? It would be worth more if kept totally stock!!

There are lots of GNX clones out there...

Thats why i ask here first, I remember a few years ago someone was selling a GNX with very low miles and there was a post on here that showed a complete rebuild of that vehicle including the crashed pics and vin# the same before and after. Its scary but you have to be very carefull when buying one of these.

Yep, you're referring to ol' 298 which was a complete rebody from a donor GN back in July 2003.

This one's real by VIN, but no additional history in the Registry so tread carefully.

OMG its been MODIFIED :eek: its a car for christ sake !! :rolleyes: like nobody ever modified an original 427 Cobra or 427 Corvettes or the old Hemi's :p I think its great someone DROVE the car for 82k :cool:

Man I wish I wish I wish...... that's a GNX you could drive and enjoy. Perfect.

OMG its been MODIFIED :eek: its a car for christ sake !! :rolleyes: like nobody ever modified an original 427 Cobra or 427 Corvettes or the old Hemi's :p I think its great someone DROVE the car for 82k :cool:

Grumpy, sell me that "old mustang" you have for $8,000 just because it's an old car. :rolleyes:

If I had more money and less projects already sitting around, I would love to have a GNX to drive every day:D

uh.............

Do you have personal knowledge about this car, or would that be a snap judgement of a car during a restore?

its his opinion, and last time I checked we were still able to speak freely.
me??? I'd easily give $30 k for it!!! maybe more !!!!

but what does underboost know,? he's only a kid , with a 9 sec street driven GN,( and 109 block to boot) and works part time at one of the best turbo buick shops in the world.

but then again, it just my opinion!:tongue: :biggrin:

its his opinion, and last time I checked we were still able to speak freely.
me??? I'd easily give $30 k for it!!! maybe more !!!!

but what does underboost know,? he's only a kid , with a 9 sec street driven GN,( and 109 block to boot) and works part time at one of the best turbo buick shops in the world.

but then again, it just my opinion!:tongue: :biggrin:

Its OK to have an opinion, everybody has one. I was asking if underboost has personal knowlege or if it was an opinion.

I am not a GNX expert buy any means but....

I did notice in the pic on the trailer showing the drivers side the turn signal trim is chrome? I though these where all black? I could be wrong. And the greatest thing about ebay is the scams!!! I am not saying this listing is a scam, but I can tell you That I have a GNX das plaque with the same exact number someone on Ebay had sold not to long ago!! I did not know they had copys of those floating around? I could be wrong there also. $45,000 seems like a lot to drop on a car that has less then 100,000 miles and needs to be restored? But then again there are not to many of them from the start!! I did notice they do't talk about paperwork or anything either, but then again whose to say. If it a real GNX I am glad to see they drove it besides hiding it!!!!! It remiand of a few years back when I had a pretty decent 1970 Chevelle SS 454 and a 4 speed. Everyone wanted it but they also wanted to nit pick at it and complane about every detail. It was an older car and neede some work but still faster the ****, but could it go. I wanted $5,000 cash and nobody wanted to pay. So long story short I had a blast with it in the demo derby and everyone still bitches how I thrashed it. It was my car to do what I wanted with and I am still happy with that. They are made to be driven and seen. So if any of you guys happen to get this car by chance. Take it out with your kids and show it off!!! I take out my 84 T Type WH1 all the time. I love the attention and the car is not even that nice!!! :cool:

I had a pretty decent 1970 Chevelle SS 454 and a 4 speed. I wanted $5,000 cash and nobody wanted to pay. So long story short I had a blast with it in the demo derby QUOTE]

So how much did it bring after you destroyed it? Sorry but you're an idiot.:mad:

Why am I the Idiot?

I had the car for sale for a long time, no one wanted to pay so I got sick of moving it around for no reason!!! Iput it to good use. I have no idea how much it brought, but I got a cool throphy and 2500 cash for winning!!! I still have it behind my barn if you want it? I still have alot of good parts for it!!

I had the car for sale for a long time, no one wanted to pay so I got sick of moving it around for no reason!!! Iput it to good use. I have no idea how much it brought, but I got a cool throphy and 2500 cash for winning!!! I still have it behind my barn if you want it? I still have alot of good parts for it!!

Sweet!!!!! GO out and take a few pics of it real quick! I'd love to see a demo derbied 1970 Chevelle 454 4 speed!!!!!!:biggrin:

I will get the pics for you soon!!!

I don't have a camera at the moment, but I am going to get one so I can post a few pics of my cars, and I will make sure to post the Chevelle for you to!!! I hope you like it.