Does anyone know if Goodyear makes a set of the blue "high miler" hoses for TR's?

AZ Vic

I've seen these around and would love to get a set. Do they make a set for the 3.8 turbo? I've seen a set for buicks but only the ones that had a V-8...

TIA

Victor

I have one of the blue 'S' hoses for the waterpump bypass that is blue. I got it from SE-TURBO when I was doing my timing chain.

Not sure if it was Goodyear or not though.

Conley's Performance in Houston, TX has the Goodyear Hi-Miler hose sets for our 3.8's. their website is:

www.conleyracing.com

The website may be a little difficult to navigate, so you may have better luck just calling them. I just checked and I could not find a price, but I know they have the blue hoses, but they ain't cheap. Check the website and give them a call. The Conley's are really great people to deal with.

:cool:

Straight from Conley's site.

HD HOSES W/CLAMPS
$29.00
WORKS & LOOKS GREAT. [BLUE]

There you go.

Thanks Pat.

Although I should have clarified what exactly I was looking for. Goodyear makes these blue "high miler" hoses for the heater and radiator. I could not find a set for our TR's. I contacted Conley's and they could not get them.

I allready have a set of the blue IC and up pipe hoses. I was just trying to ad a little more flare...

Thank you though for the help :D

Vic

:confused:

hmm...ok. I'm not sure what happened with Conley's, I *know* they used to offer them. Their website had a picture of one of their cars with the blue Hi-Miler hoses installed on it. Looked awsome!

Here, try this...

Poston's Buick Parts - 251-368-8577

The blue hose kits are on page 127 of their catalog. *I have it in my hand right now*! It's a complete kit (minus intercooler hoses). The part number is: PE486692. The price is $299.00 (ouch!)

Poston's are also good people to deal with IMO.

I hope this helps.

Rob Pinkston
Dallas, TX

Holy %$#@! $299!!! A set for a chevy truck is only like 60 bucks! OUCH!!

I can't believe I'm gonna pay that...

Thank's Rob. I talked with Conley's after you replied before and they had to do some checking. Got back to me in a couple days and said they don't have em anymore... I was bummed.

That's GREAT to hear Postons carries them. And Thank you for taking the time to get ALL that info.

I appreciate that very much.

Vic

Well I got ahold of Goodyear and the word is that they make the one for the lower hose and the bypass hose, but nothing on the upper hose and nothing on the heater hoses. Sorry.