does anyone have these valve covers they want to sell

TEDDYB

image-2807695720.jpg

looks like polished Champion Racing valve covers
hard to see in your pic but the 6 actually has the word turbo cast into it

www.cottonsperformance.com should be able to get those . not sure on the polish finish though, you might be on your own for that as those covers are usually raw cast finish

pacecarta said:
looks like polished Champion Racing valve covers
hard to see in your pic but the 6 actually has the word turbo cast into it

www.cottonsperformance.com should be able to get those . not sure on the polish finish though, you might be on your own for that as those covers are usually raw cast finish

They are actually chromed. SE Turbo sold them years ago. You could buy used Champion covers and send them to chrome, and save hours of searching... And have totally perfect condition when done. Problem with chrome is, it's only new once. Polished finish can be re polished, chrome...not so. Any blemish is there to stay.
Post for used Champion covers and then send them out. You'll be much much happier in the end.

cant do that anymore buick will not give champion rights to produce thease any more there will be nooooo more ever produced thats why i cant get them anywhere on the face of the planet

TEDDYB said:
cant do that anymore buick will not give champion rights to produce thease any more there will be nooooo more ever produced thats why i cant get them anywhere on the face of the planet

You can find a used set if you post up. I found a set last summer in about 6 hours...no foolin. Someone here has them on a work bench. You just need to get them chromed.