Do you guys need any parts off an 83T-type?

JB83T

As much as I wanted to keep it I have to let this thing go. I am posting it here first since it would be lost in classifieds. The body has some major rust inside the doors, trunk and rear quarters. it would take more money to fix than I have. Plus I have another project that I started way before I bought this car. Some of it is going on Ebay. My Ebay name is JKBJNC@AOL.COM if you want to check my selling history.

It runs ok but has a bad oil leak at the rear main.
The turbo is good. Trans is ok. I had thought it was bad but the TV cable was not adjusted properly.
The headers are ok but one is missing the heat shield. I had it repaired and they didn't put it back on.
The carb needs a rebuild but it works well enough to run and drive.
The hood is good, no rust on it.
The front seats are torn but the whole rear seat is nearly perfect.
All the trim/chrome had been painted black by the previous owner, I touched it up the best I could. The emblems aren't perfect but they are still original

Email me with any requests. I will ship most of the smaller items but some of the large items need to be picked up.

JKBJNC@AOL.COM

Is it buckets or 65/45? How is the dash bezel? Upper door panel color? Center caps for the wheels? 3.8 emblems from the hood bulge?

These are all on my wish list, but if the price is right, I NEED them NOW! (or at least that's what I tell the wife!) e-mail prices please.

bakerlaw67@yahoo.com

*Update* Sorry guys. I 've had a change of heart here. I am keeping the car but am possibly going to a later EFI motor or something else. I have not decided yet. I am still selling anything having to do with the engine. The wheels are also for sale.

And I'll take $40 for the ECM if that sounds fair.