DLS Engine Development...

1BADTT

Is there anyway of knowing the diff. services and parts they sell w/o sending e-mail ?? (Catalog,Site,etc.) :confused: . I've encountered several threads were some of the guys have posted this or that being done by DLS. For instance some kind of mod 2 the oil pump or a trick oil pump setup or timing cover(can't recall exactly), read about some mods 2 the plenum & intake, HP engine components sales and so on. My point is that @ least I knew about them selling HP engine components(Forged rotating assemblies) but I didn't know about the other mods like the oil pump thing and intake mods. Just think that calling in or e-mailing saying something like "Uuhhh I don't want any engine components but... uumm what else can I do 2 make my car faster ? :redface: :redface: is kind of silly 2 me. :tongue: I like 2 be informed previously and have an actual understanding of the mod before asking any expert what he advises of this mod 4 my combo. Besides there is more than just engine rotating assemblies available from them (they got some nice stuff, would like 2 hear + on that oil pump trick,etc). Want 2 know what they offer up-front !!

Not that I know of. Dan does carry basically everything you need for an engine, or has access too. He does do alot of custom stuff like the oil pans etc.... Maybe others will chime..... Premium stuff no matter what if it comes from Dan!

To be honest the best way to get information is pick up the phone and call Dan, he will tell you or direct you in the right direction