Dip Stick question

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
I bought a complete S2 and I see no Dip Stick hole. What do you guys do for one?
Make a Hole in the Pan and take a Universal Stick!! or a Site Plug..

Thanks

The pans I have seen with a dipstick looked like a bung/ pipe was welded on at an angle, with a short nub of a dipstick about 8" long... This is a good question, one I have not considered in my build yet... ;)

The pans I have seen with a dipstick looked like a bung/ pipe was welded on at an angle, with a short nub of a dipstick about 8" long... This is a good question, one I have not considered in my build yet... ;)

I welded a 45 degree block near the pan rail between the pan bolts. Drilled for 3/8 NPT and used big compression fitting for one of those fancy Locar type dipsticks.

Allan G.

This is a good question cuz I bought a stage motor too but never look at the tube or the dipstick. I'll look tonight

I'm looking right now at differenbt sight tubes. Trying to find someting small enough. Looks like fuel line for small engines can be used between the hardware and is oil and fuel safe.

I just look at mine and someone threaded it and put a threaded cap back in . Can I just unscrew it and put the original tube back in ?

Mine has a Plug at the back of the Pan way at the top. I can use it as a site, but a pain when checking. I might fabricate some kind of adapter to add on a Dip Stick..!