Digitalis Cannot Get Turn and Running together

jpratt

I have the digitails that I still cannot figure out. When the running lights are off everything seems to work perfect. As soon as I turn running light on both turn signal indicators light up but tail light are dim like they are supposed to be.

Running light off and turn signal on it works but if I turn on running lights while turn signal then only in inner light flashes and the outer lights brightly., both sides same thing. While this happens I get and indicator of the chosen sides flashes and the other indicator on dash is bright.

Running light on first, both indicators are bright, that side tail light go bright but do not flash, same thing both sides. Now if I turn off running lights then all work perfect. Some times the outer light goes bright and inner flashes but not all the time on the left side right side just always goes bright. The indicators on the dash always go bright as soon as running lights are on.

Hazards work fine with running off but when running lights are turned on they stay bright but now the indicators on the dash flash and the front hazards flash.

I have the HD grounded flasher unit wire in place for the turn signals and the fuse block mounted one for the hazards.

I have triple checked the black wires at each LED panels in the rear and they are ground to the body and then I spliced in another wire to the frame just to keep it honestly grounded.

What next?

A few things I can think of:
Do you have the front amber digi-tails running lights? If so, did you do the wiring alteration to the side corner lights that they recommended?
http://media.wix.com/ugd/75765c_6dc0b694c27a446dac5096e9b8937e0d.pdf

Are both digital flashers for the turn signal and hazards installed with grounds? Was not sure from your post.

The frame is not typically used as a ground path in our cars. The body is. I would remove the wire you put to the frame and see what happens.

A few things I can think of:
Do you have the front amber digi-tails running lights? If so, did you do the wiring alteration to the side corner lights that they recommended?
http://media.wix.com/ugd/75765c_6dc0b694c27a446dac5096e9b8937e0d.pdf

Are both digital flashers for the turn signal and hazards installed with grounds? Was not sure from your post.

The frame is not typically used as a ground path in our cars. The body is. I would remove the wire you put to the frame and see what happens.
I did not have that set of instructions, must have been after I got mine. I wi

Thanks for that link. I ran the black to ground and now everything is awesome. I love this board.