Digital Dash

gntony

Help me out here guys, today everything was good dash working. Went for a spin looked down no dash or speedo. Went home thinking it was just a fuse, checked all of them and that was not it. Can you give me any ideal what could be wrong? I am open to all aspects. Thanks in advance. Tony

Sounds like the power supply...A lot of them are starting to die because of the age...Call John Spina @ Casper's Electronic's... 1 (847) 247 0484 http://www.casperselectronics.com They fix the dig dash's...While you're at it, do the 199 mph upgrade...Gets rid of the blinking 85... ;)

umm...Unless you have a ground wire loose or disconnected on the back of the dash, there isn't anything else it could be BUT the power supply...I've had mine go out in the past(year and a half ago)...Trust me on this one...

I know it's expensive to fix, but short of picking up another used dig dash from someone upgrading to a GNX style dash, there isn't any other way to fix it...The problem with getting one from someone that is upgrading, is that it probably won't last very long either...The way that John Spina explained it to me, is that the heat from the sun and the age of the components, that he is seeing more and more of the power supplies going bad lately...

Sorry for the bad news...