Different type of trade - any type of car

87 Cent FL Grey T

Well, I sold my Z28, but had so many bills to pay that I really don't have enough to buy a decent toy with what I had left over.

I do however, have a 1/2 acre corner lot, residential parcel of land in SW Florida (Lehigh Acres) that I have been trying to sell for a while. No luck with the asking prices I have had ($21k, $19k, and the latest $13k). Mind you I paid $46k back in '04 or '05, can't recall....so I'm taking a very large rectal thermometer with this one!

I'm not looking to get a car worth anywhere near $13k in trade, but I don't want to trade for a $5k car either....somewhere fairly in between would be great.

Make me an offer, I'll see what you got, and we'll go from there...if you are in fact interested, I can give you all the specifics on the lot, such as lot #, strap #, tax roll info, etc.

Hope it's okay to post this here...

thanks,
JC

Here is my preference of cars, but not requirements:
**Turbo Buick (of course) - '86 or '87
**any LT1 powered car
**Any LS1, LS2, LS3, or LS6 powered car
**Any Fox Body Mustang
**Any SVT Vehicle
**Any SRT Vehicle
**Any turbocharged new era 4-banger (WRX, STI, EVO, or SRT-4 only)
**Muscle car - 60's or 70's

Not to say I won't consider other vehicles, but i just listed preferences

thanks,
JC

It's a 1/2 acre corner lot in SW Florida, Lehigh Acres; just E/O Ft Myers and I-75. The address is 2715 54th St SW, Lehigh Acres, FL 33971.
Parcel Strap# is 13-45-26-06-00047.0030
You can view information straight from the Lee County website at Lee County Property Line

Taxes last year were roughly $250 or so...maybe a little less; don't remember. It is fully paid off; no liens. No homes on that block currently..it is city water/sewer; electric in the area. It will need to be cleared; heavily vegetated. You can pull it up on any website with aerials (i.e. google earth, MS Live, etc.)

JC

Go to Google ,then maps then insert address,then click street view and you can see it

is the lot buildable?
do you have number to local planning and zoning that i can call?email me
mikeygold@yahoo.com

Hey man...PM replied on your trade offer.

Regarding your post above, the Lot is buildable, but again, heavily vegetated and will have to be cleared. Permits will be required for that; no environmental issues at all.

For phone numbers, contact info, and any other info, go to these websites:

Official Lee County Government Web Site
Lee County Property Line

thanks,
JC