Did anyone get Metallica Tix?

TylerDurden

Jack's Smirking Revenge
I got my presale tix tonite, 4 tix each for the boston show, and orlando show...plus the chance to get backstage for being in the "club".....not cheap though....something like 81 a ticket after all charges n stuff.....but damn....5 years!!!!!!! Its totally worth it, not to mention the boston show will be during our honey moon!!!!!!

good thing she is a met fan!!!!

dan

I didn't know they were going on tour again did they come out with another album? When do they come to chicago?

the only problem is that they're touring with limp bizkit and linkin park,two of the gheyest bands ever.after the bands i've seen them tour with in the past(suicidal tendencies,cantrell,danzig,etc)i don't think i can bring myself to go.

later,sean

Dan if you come to Boston, you better drop me a line!! MOFO. I didnt' get tix, but I got some to see AudioSlave in a few wks...gonna be a great show!

Linkin Park suprised me. i saw them in lincoln, NE. they put on a very good show. i'm not much for limp biznitch though.

Limp Biznuts are a bunch of sell outs. Metallica I will never support cause they were instrumantal at getting Napster shut down. I guess charging $17.00 each for a few million cds is not enough.

They are coming to Foxboro (Gillete Stadium) and I was going to go, but the only band that I really wanted to see was the Deftones. Wouldn't mind seeing LB either.

Steve