DFW Area Car Show and FREE Drag Races

cele3

Our dealership is hosting its second annual Car Show and FREE Drag Racing event on Sunday, October 22, 2006. This event was huge last year and is expected to be even bigger this year.

I'd love to see some turbo Buicks show and, especially, race.

Here's a link with all the details. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

NTN Car Show Details

Rob.

Not sure why I missed this event last year? Maybe same weekend as Noble? Not sure?

This year it is a week before Noble. I'll be there to race and show!

The drag race will be free to watch and race?? I may make the drive from OK but, don't know if my engine will be in the buick by then :(

SUNDAY -- OCTOBER 22, 2006

10:00 - 2:00 -- Car Show at North Texas Nissan
2:30 - 7:30 -- FREE Drag Racing at Denton Dragway

North Texas Nissan and DFWStangs are proud to present the Second Annual NTN/DFWStangs Car Show and FREE Drag Racing on Sunday, October 22, 2006.

It's time again for NTN's big "thank you" to DFWStangs members. Accordingly, the dealership will host one of North Texas' largest car shows. Attendance and registration is entirely FREE. Every known car club in the north Texas area will receive an invitation. Last year's attendance was enormous. This year's will be even larger.

Immediately following the show, there will be the Mother of all caravans from the dealership to Denton Dragway. The dragway is located approximately 12 minutes north of the dealership on I-35E. The dealership has rented the track for the exclusive use by those who attend the car show. Vouchers for free admission into the dragstrip will be handed out at the car show. Even if you don't actually have a car in the show, you'll get a voucher so long as you attend the show.

Parking at the show was tight last year. We simply had so many cars show up that we ran out of space! This year, we'll be clearing almost the entire lot (apx. 10 acres). Even so, I encourage everyone to show up as early as possible (even as early as 9:00 or 9:30) to ensure you get a space. Parking will also be provided for those who are trailering their cars.

North Texas Nissan is easy to find. We're located at 5650 South Stemmons Freeway (I-35E), Corinth, Texas. Here's a link to our

We're planning to be there with the GN for sure, need some track time with the new Gen2 before OK the next week.

Who Needs 8 said:
I'm not sure I'm going to race, but I'll be there for sure.
Maston, you bringing the TTA for the show? My wife wants to come a bring a car, maybe one of her friends too, so if you're bringing your car, then may have her bring the 79 and 99 and park beside you and have all 3 anniv TAs together.