Detroit Lions - cheap shot team gets their asses handed to them!

GSX-PKV

I used to root for the Lions because they were (and maybe still are) so pathetic but with all their cheap dirty shots, I hope they don't win another game this year! What dirtbags!!!

Maybe you can start rooting for the Colts! They are really pathetic now. It's just so fun driving the hour long trip to go watch them lose 10 games. At least they are going to get the first pick in the draft. As we say here in Indiana "Suck for Luck"!

Maybe you can start rooting for the Colts! They are really pathetic now. It's just so fun driving the hour long trip to go watch them lose 10 games. At least they are going to get the first pick in the draft. As we say here in Indiana "Suck for Luck"!

I absolutely hate Manning, but I think he should get league MVP this year. He has shown the world what kind of impact he had on his team.

You just made want to drive to southern NH to kick you in the bawlz. If it wasn't for Manning then we would have drafted Ryan Lief. Boy that would have been bad! I am going to guess you are a Cheatriots fan. They looked great last night. Their defense didn't play bad at all. However I don't care if the colts only win one game all year as long it is against the Brady bunch! That would suck though! Being a season ticket holder and the only game they win is on the road. I think Carolina is the best shot the rest of the season unless Manning makes it back.