Desert pics of GN after a rainstorm

oc192

dusted off the cam and took a couple of pics after a break in the rain

5604966929_5accbe7ff4_b.jpg

5604966859_e2ee2f9427_b.jpg

That picture is why I now own one of these cars. If you dont find a clean GN absolutely awesome...why are you here????? Maybe the best looking car ever made, as rolled off the showroom floor. Wheels and stance help alot of other cars look good, but Buick got it right, then sent it out the door.

If you got that made into a wall mural, you would sell a ton. My garage wall would be perfect spot for one.

Edit some lightning in the background...

:biggrin:

Dam!!!!!!!!

That picture looks awsome i would buy a poster if u had them.....PS please put rear cap on.....haha love it..

Thanks everyone for the awesome comments! Regarding the rear caps, during a session of newbness, I broke off the tabs trying to remove them. I recently got an great deal on a set of super clean stock wheels and center caps. I am getting my new wheels mounted on Friday with drag radials on the back and will put the caps back on then. Call me insane, but I actually like it better without the rear caps....:D

nice real nice...:rolleyes:lol... looks good. to bad i cant get shots like that. i live in a crap hole city.... lol.. but great shots...

what springs do you got on it to give it that low look. i would like to set my ride up with that height.

Thanks everyone for the awesome comments! Regarding the rear caps, during a session of newbness, I broke off the tabs trying to remove them. I recently got an great deal on a set of super clean stock wheels and center caps. I am getting my new wheels mounted on Friday with drag radials on the back and will put the caps back on then. Call me insane, but I actually like it better without the rear caps....:D

Don't forget that the stock wheels need to have the tires mounted/dismounted backwards from normal wheels.