Dental Records

A10.jpg
Teeth in the dessert, been there-done that.
It still makes me mad the Chair Force uses this bird, should be an Army asset.
Thanks for the wonderful comments.
The teeth stay, don't be jealous.:biggrin: :D

Probably get away with it on a 2nd gen talon/eclipse of a miata type car that looks like a face to begin with.

Teeth in the dessert, been there-done that.
It still makes me mad the Chair Force uses this bird, should be an Army asset.
Thanks for the wonderful comments.
The teeth stay, don't be jealous.:biggrin: :D

Don't hate on the Air Force... you guys didn't get the A-10's because you can barely keep from shooting each other. How you guys gonna be trusted with a aircraft like that :tongue:

Hey Jason,
Be glad you didn't! The teeth get dirty real quick and its a PIA to get them clean. A lot of brushing, regular check-ups, and the back teeth are ALWAYS hard to reach!:biggrin: How have you been? Doing a lot of traveling?

Thats funny dude. Im trying to sell my flippin house in this dead economy and its just not selling. Having to drive to fla to work so thats getting old.

Don't hate on the Air Force... you guys didn't get the A-10's because you can barely keep from shooting each other. How you guys gonna be trusted with a aircraft like that :tongue:

Whether you believe fratricide is that common or not, at least we are issued guns. 95% of the you guys are in an air conditioned base eating ice cream and shuffling papers all day. My hero :rolleyes:

sorry

opinion number 20....

fast with class isnt putting airplane stickers on your car.

opinion number 20....

fast with class isnt putting airplane stickers on your car.

I too, am growing tired of the teeth or "stickers", as you say, but it's this thread that keeps them on. When seen on military aircraft, they are actually painted on.

I've been yelled at and threatened over the intimidating persona the teeth transmit to the small minded. I enjoy the fuss.

Your signature claims you are the champion of several things or events, congratulations.

The teeth are gone, tired of them.:eek:

Too much attention and/or envy. It was fun for awhile.

Maybe a coyote from Loony Toons next time.

I doubt it was envy. If you want envy try one of the Japanesse characters or a red R, then you'll really be stylin'.....

Whats next? maybe fixing a styrofoam propeller to the grille? or perhaps mounting a couple Kazoo's under the front bumper. Strap on a pair of goggles and a leather helmet and give her hell.

Hey nice modification you made for your car.Its looking attractive.Its really innovative and mindblowing what ou made.You made your vechile attractive and awesome.