Dennis Kirban coming to Flint,Mi for Back to the Bricks event

sonseeker

August 14&15th.this is a exerpt from his newsletter:
UPCOMING TRIP PLANS

We will be set up as a Bronze Sponsor (vendor) at the “Back to the Bricks” event in Flint, Michigan on August 12-15. Their website is - Back to the Bricks Cruise Weekend | Flint, Michigan

This event attracted 20,000 cars last year over a 4-day period. They basically shut down most of Flint during the Friday and Saturday activities. It is run entirely by car people. Matter of fact, one of our customers is involved and emailed the info to us.

Paul Castle will be with us as well. Since the event attracts a wide variety of car owners, we will be selling ZDDPlus™, the ZPaste™, and various DVDs, etc.

This should be a huge event, so if you are able to make it, be sure to come see us. We’ll be set up with the major vendors in the main area.

It’s been a few years since I have been to Flint. I was there in the late 1980s and actually got a personal tour of the engine factory when they were building the 3800 engines. I was there again with my wife, I think in the summer of 1992 when we took delivery in Pontiac of our GMC Syclone.

Latest update: we now have well over 100 automotive vendors ranging in size from Mothers ,Livernois ect. Down to small mom and pop companies. We expect well over 5,000 cars for the show on Sat the 15th. Don't forget to do the cruise on Wed and Thursday nites, and the free The Contours/Flint symphony orchestra on Fri nite the 14th.Remeber everything about the cruise and show is FREEEEEE!!

Back 2 the Bricks

Great place to see alot of street rods, many GN's & T-types. Bigger and better than last years. Don't think they expected as many cars. I walked for hours and don't know if I seen them all!!!

Oh yeah baby!

Avenging6 made 419 rwhp at 15psi in the heat and humidity on a mustang dyno at "da bricks".