Dell pentium 3 laptop with turbolink software!

jretrodude

Up for sale is a Dell latitude with turbolink software and cable to connect to the aldl port. Not a fast laptop but fine for scanning the TR. Accepting offers on it need to save for some other parts I need. Also for sale a passenger GN seat complete, used front air dams, stock air box complete, stock oil fill tube with cap, gray upper t type panels and rear sail panels, 4 Grand National chrome stock rims, GN headrest covers with the 6, couple more odds and ends.:)

Stock rims are about a 7 out of 10 and they come with tires and center caps. The GN seat is complete with seat track no rips or tears, does need shampooed from sitting in the garage. The headrest covers are about a 7 out of 10. Any other questions feel free to ask. Also have a black trim piece for under the windshield and a stock radiator and gray t type upper door panels also available. I'm looking for parts also I'm in need of 60 pound injectors with a tt chip for a stock set up or gray t top pieces for the underside of the tops themselves. Thanks everyone for the interest. Also looking for a 1 3/8" rear sway bar preferably an ATR but anything that is good with hardware and will bolt right in.