delete

I've been trying to buy something from you since feb 3rd check post 5 .no luck.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
On Feb 3rd I replied to your vague PM stating you wanted picture 1 3 and 5 or whatever. No clue on what ad or what picture you are referring to...
I responded for clarification but RECEIVED NO RESPONSE FROM YOU

On Feb 14th you make dispariging shude comments in one of my threads.

Today, again, another vaugely worded PM that says 75.00 I'll take it if I'm true... no clue what to make of that.

Last edited:
$75 for everything
You said it first.
So let's makes this as easy as possible.
I blackazz from turbobuick.com would like to purchase what it is you offer for 75.00.all thee above correct?my pm reference your offer of 75.00
An then said" I'll take it"

You said it first.
So let's makes this as easy as possible.
I blackazz from turbobuick.com would like to purchase what it is you offer for 75.00.all thee above correct?my pm reference your offer of 75.00
An then said" I'll take it"
You may want to take another look at the conversation where you plucked your quote from... it does not reference EVERYTHING available in this ad.

No thanks.I'll pass.

Well,I'm glad I didn't have to give you any of my hard earned money.buyer beware. Put your junk on ebay.

Well,I'm glad I didn't have to give you any of my hard earned money.buyer beware. Put your junk on ebay.

Buyer beware? That's rich...
Probably a lesson to other sellers to avoid dealing with what your user name so accurately describes.
Your profile is loaded with negative ratings, that was my first red flag not to deal with you.
My numerous positive feedbacks speaks for themselves, your loss:
http://www.gbodyolds.com/forum/showthread.php?1009-88hurstolds

Racist are we,move on.I don't know you from Adam leave it at that.

Keep showing your true colors.

Keep showing your true colors.

Yes I will continue to act as a logical person with effective social skills, proper communication skills and not be a pushover to some internet troll/bully that continues to be butt hurt because he was exposed as someone who lacks these skills which makes a majority of us as successful members of society and get ahead in the real world.