delete

If you guys need the cable braket for these PM me I made a paper template for the bracket needed on the trans so that I could have one made for my car.

Question about mounting them?

Will this bolt right in ? Or would you have to make new holes from the mounting? Saw a 3 speed set at the show in Daytona this weekend but no 4 speed or I would have bought them so can anyone help me about this?

There for the most part bolt in you need a special trans cable bracket and cable. I bolted mine to a pice of 1/8 in thick plate steel and just drilled holes in it ware they needed to be to line it up in the console it worked for me I have it out of the car now so I can take some pics if you need them. Mounting the shifter is the easy part finding the cable trans bracket was the hard part the cable you can get new. Everything else just bolts in like stock. You can use the 3 speed one on the 4 speed you just will not be able to put it in 1st gear not a bad thing on a street car besides these are not great shifters for a track car.

Sorry to thread jack, but I love your cutlass!! Definitely my favorite all time body style of any car (regal second of course lol). Yours is beautiful! I had an '86 salon I put a sbc in. Had to sell it for the money to buy the cylinder heads I have on my car now. Regret it everyday:(

Sorry to thread jack, but I love your cutlass!! Definitely my favorite all time body style of any car (regal second of course lol). Yours is beautiful! I had an '86 salon I put a sbc in. Had to sell it for the money to buy the cylinder heads I have on my car now. Regret it everyday:(

Thanks Kevin, here is a better picture.
I'm considering selling or trading for a GN, I have over $20,000 in receipts and a complete NOS Hurst Aero kit to go with it.
DSC02018a.jpg