Delete A/C keeping heat question

T What?

Addicted
What are the options for A/C delete and keeping heat? Or adding heat once everything is deleted? I have seen that G Body sells a kit, does anyone else sell it? I am not interested in trying to sakvage the AC, too expensive and I dont drive it in the summer much.

I've done it with the aftermarket heat only panel you are referring to.
acdelete.com manufacturers the panels others are selling. I got mine right from them, they were great to deal with.
It does require quite a bit of custom fab work so read thru the instructions and make sure you'd be able to do it. Nothing spectacular is needed but some guys skills are more than others.
Instead of drilling a bunch of cowl breathe holes in the top of the panel, I got an extra door jam vent and cut that in. Much better, stock appearance.
The panel frees up tons of room on passenger side too. Changing #6 plug is as easy as any of them.
In my signature has a link to my frame off thread. Pretty sure I put pics in there too of the panel, which I dipped in carbon fiber.
I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

Thanks bro, I really appreciate it. Not claiming to have the most ability, but strength in numbers. There are 6 of us Buick guys in Panama City. I will definitely pick your brain before I dive in.

No problem. I took some pics of the back side fabrication too. Have them on my work computer when I get back in on Tuesday.