Deion Sanders!

Demon

Ruler of the Underworld
Did anybody else watch the interview with Deion on ESPN this afternoon? Wow. It was like watching a whole different person from the Deion we're all used to. If only others would follow his lead on this one.

Yea... I saw it also. I think time has "melloed Primetime". I think he is genuine in his pledge. He stated that all 31 teams and players could afford to donate $5000.00. Let's do the numbers: 31 teams + 53 players per team= 1643 players. 1643 player X $5000=$8,215,000. If they pull this off I think this would be the "greatest act of compassion by professional players, and this is only the NFL players... :cool: Imagine if all professional sports got involved... Must remember that 30% of New Orleans was already in poverty... Hard to imagine, but is true... Pictures do not lie... The poor was left behind... And it took the media to portray it... Some good some bad...

Hey the media always portray the bad news if a Republican is President.......but that aside, Sander's plan is a winner. I can't think of a better cause at this time. ;)