Deep pan thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnsrule

Pan Spacer thread

I was lookin for my previos reply to Dave from a post thast started Aug 20 and ended Aug 22 about a pan spacer. I dont see it here anymore, i can find it thru a search, but thats it. Is there a reason why it was deleated ?? I wanted to know what he did w/ his tranny, i recomended him to go to Jimmy's trans in Mundeline IL. I just wanted to know what the outcome was, but if it got deleated, i wanna know why. Bruce or Joe, are u listening ??Let me know.

No one deleted anything!! Not me, Not Joe , Not Jason.
I replied to a cast pan question just yesterday. Craig, I have no idea what happened to the thread. Ask Jason, but I give you my word it wasnt me or Joe.

As a matter of fact I want to know who did this if it was in fact deleted.
I would never do that...

Bruce
WE4

For the record...

It wasn't deleted. If it was deleted, it would still be gone because once a thread is deleted from the board, it is deleted from the server. It's just like an ordinary file on your PC and when it is gone, it is gone for good and cannot be brought back.

And I know that WE4 wouldn't have deleted it just because he runs a trans shop. If he was biased like that, he wouldn't be a moderator.

Again, just for the record...

Glad you guys found it again! :)

OK Jason,
Ill take your word for it that it wasnt deleated. But, can you please explain how 4 people looked with me for the same thread that was posted from Aug 20 to the 22nd and couldnt find and either could they!! It doesnt take a rocket sientist to look for a thread w/in a 2 day time frame Is your server takeing a crap or does it just hide posts at random. Me and 3 other people looked, it wasnt there at the time. PERIOD.

Originally posted by gnsrule
OK Jason,
Ill take your word for it that it wasnt deleated. But, can you please explain how 4 people looked with me for the same thread that was posted from Aug 20 to the 22nd and couldnt find and either could they!!

No buddy, I can't explain that. There wasn't anything in it to cause it to be deleted. The server did experience a database problem around that time, so maybe it had to rebuild the database index and that thread was stuck somewhere. This is only a guess.

It doesnt take a rocket sientist to look for a thread w/in a 2 day time frame Is your server takeing a crap or does it just hide posts at random. Me and 3 other people looked, it wasnt there at the time. PERIOD.

It's just a thread. It's not money or anything that means life or death so there's no reason to make a big deal about it. It's back now anyway so the problem is solved. For all the typing involved in complaining about it being missing for a couple of days, one could have retyped and reposted the question and been done with it.

This one is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.