Deep Aluminum Pan - Ground Clearance? Any Pictures?

HyperV6

I'm thinking about getting a Hughes or PML aluminum deep transmission pan. I was wondering how much ground clearance there is with a stock/factory height car? Any ground clearance issues? Anybody have any pictures of either pan installed on a stock height car?

Thanks, Craig

photo(1).jpg

Art Carr deep pan 4". Bottom of drain plug to floor is roughly 6". Stock ride height with 225/60/15 all around.

Here is another example of the Art Carr deep pan next to a gutted/hollow catalytic convertor
Picture 014.jpg

Here's a couple of pictures of my Hughes Deep Aluminum Pan , right behind my RJC Deep Oil Pan.

Hughes Deep Pan1.jpg

Hughes Deep Pan2.jpg

Stock height you will not have any issues with a deep pan. I run a deep pan on my GN and it is as low as just about any out there and have never hit anything. Just have to watch for speed bumps. We are a dealer for the PML pans and they do offer a shallow pan if you are concerned.

Thanks for the pictures guys.

Mark, can a 700R4 filter be used with shallow PML pan? I want to use this filter.

Craig

Interested also, just got a PML pan and 700 filter. I'm guessing my PTE IC scoop will hang lower than this pan.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app