Decklid, race front suspension, misc GN parts, some cheap, Holly MI pick up only.

Fryguy

10 Second Club
I purchased a very nice 25.5 GN roller a little over a year ago, and have since taken it the rest of the way into a full race car. I've already sold a lot of parts, but I have the following still available:

87 GN door hinges, perfect shape
87 GN motor mount pedestals (two sets)
87 GN brake pedal and bracket
87 GN gas pedal
87 GN e-brake pedal
87 GN wiper motor
87 GN door harnesses, with sleeves
87 GN Steering shaft
87 GN Misc plastic duct-work and other parts that went behind dash
87 GN hood latch

ALL PARTS ABOVE FOR $40. Cash and carry. Will probably include more stuff that is laying around. Trying to clean the shop.

197546121e05a66d.jpg

87 GN rear decklid, mint condition, show quality paint, $175

19754611e3b0012d.jpg

87 GN front suspension, set up for drag racing. The car was apparently used in some weird class that required stock front A-Arms. The A-arms appear to be brand new replacement ones with new bushings and ball joints. They were used with drag springs and a rack and pinion. They were also modified for travel limiters. The spindles are set up for race brakes, the car had Aerospace units on it. Will sell A-Arms, Spindles, and Springs for $100 cash and carry.

Aluminum front bumper mounts. Very light way to easily install your fiberglass from bumper. $50 cash and carry.

Last edited:
Everything is pending sale, supposed to be picked up Friday night. I will post up if that doesn't happen for some reason. Thank you.