decided to tune now wont run

drd21968

my gn was running strange so i start to tune it up.i traded my gn and purchased this car cheap to restore.its painted looks great time to get it running and do some reliable upgrades.before that i want a general tune and see what i have.i had a pinched injector wire that took out my ignition module.it blew inj fuel pump fuse and ccci fuse .new module, repaired wiring,replaced fuses.no start.had enough for tonight.what has this issue likely taken out with it.going to test feuel pressure tom.if its the pump it needed upgraded anyway.

You need to know what's missing before any accurate diagnosis can be had.check for spark,injector pulse,and then fuel pressure/or any fuel at all. Why would a pinched wire that was protected by a fuse and blew the fuse,take out your ignition module? This is not a likely senario.

found my problem.previous owner pinched two injector wires.how it ran as well as it did before the short started blowing fuses i will never know.do you guys think a tt 42lb comdo inj, and chip,adj feul reg,walboro pump,hot wire kit,scan master,exhaust,kn filter.i do not know what turbo i have.it is not stock how can i identify it.in general would this be in the high 11 range or would it require more mods.

!B5VmiUwCGk~$(KGrHqIOKkQEyMlmGwqjBMtNo5v9(!~~_12.jpg pic of my turbo