Dead car yet again!

All of my fuses are good, i pulled every single one to check to make sure. So im wondering still if its a wiring issue or if its a total component failure, like my crank sensor or even my ECM, i just recieved a known working ECM and have access to crank sensor to make sure, But is there a reason to them failing that i am overlooking, or is it a possibility that time has just taken its tole on these parts.

Check the crank sensor to see if it's still centered on the ring. If not, it may have failed due to rubbing on the ring.
Also, since the engine was apart, check the balancer to be sure it's tite. Also check crank end play.

Like I said before.. W/o diagnostic tool, U R wasting your time...

All of my fuses are good, i pulled every single one to check to make sure. So im wondering still if its a wiring issue or if its a total component failure, like my crank sensor or even my ECM, i just recieved a known working ECM and have access to crank sensor to make sure, But is there a reason to them failing that i am overlooking, or is it a possibility that time has just taken its tole on these parts.
FYI...You don't have to "pull" the fuses to check them....Use a test light with a point on the light end and just
check each end of the fuse
with it. There are tiny slots on each side of where the amp rating number is. If
the fuse is good, probing each end will light the test bulb.

Im aware about the test light, but its fast for me to pull them. And my crank and balancer were all good. Torqued to spec and my end play was all good. I made sure of all that before i re installed it.

Yes. It cranks and wont fire, its not getting fuel or spark. But the starter is working fantastic, its not throwing a check engine light when the key is on.

Have u sprayed a little ether in the air filter and turned the car over to verify it has no spark?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

make sure ur cam sesor is tight, if it moved car will not fire, if its tight unscrew the cap and make sure u didnt brake the tab on the relucture ring..........

I verified no spark with a plug tester. No spark on any cylinders. My cam cap is tight as far as i know, Could it being just that little bit loose have caused it to die, and not show an SES light with the key on?