De-Mod sale, Part II

raflyer

Alltronics Dual EGT gauge w/ one probe and clamp for GN 125.00 + shp

Lt and Rt NOS outer door window sealing strips 30.00 + shp

1 stock maff with 10 miles on it (took it off when converted to speed density) Including a napa maff with good screens as well. 125.00 +shp

Autometer 2 5/8 Pro Comp Ultra electric fuel pressure gauge w/ sender and control module. 150.00 + shp

Billet 4 toggle switch plate for ash tray location, engraved w/poer 6 logo's
30.00 + shp

Billet Oil filler for stock vc's 25.00 + shp

New Cam sensor assembly w/o cap 50.00 + shp

Rt front coner lamp housing, NOS in bag new 25.00 + shp

Lt and Rt NOS outer door window sealing strips 30.00 + shp

30.00 + shp

I'll take both of these If not sold yet. Do you take Pay Pal? Can send payment immediatly
Thanks Justin

Rt front coner lamp housing, NOS in bag new 25.00 + shp[/QUOTE]

I'm interested -but explain your description-is that the rectangle metal(black) housing that the parking lights fit into?
FRED

I'm interested -but explain your description-is that the rectangle metal(black) housing that the parking lights fit into?
FRED[/QUOTE]

It is the part that goes next to the headlamps and is mounted on the edge of the headlamp bezels.

Alltronics Dual EGT gauge w/ one probe and clamp for GN 125.00 + shp

Lt and Rt NOS outer door window sealing strips 30.00 + shp SOLD

1 stock maff with 10 miles on it (took it off when converted to speed density) Including a napa maff with good screens as well. 125.00 +shp

Autometer 2 5/8 Pro Comp Ultra electric fuel pressure gauge w/ sender and control module. 150.00 + shp

30.00 + shp SOLD

Billet Oil filler for stock vc's 25.00 + shp

New Cam sensor assembly w/o cap 50.00 + shp

GN73,
Sorry i missed you man. I got your pm wanting a picture, that was it. Had a guy pay for it right after that. Sorry. Got a little overwhelmed with the great response from posting these adds on the big 3 turbo regl sites.:redface:

billet oil filler

I'll take the billet oil filler for stock valve covers if it is in very nice shape. Can you please send or post a photo of it so I know for sure what it looks like?
Thanks ........ BW Jones