Daytona Speedway Car Show Mar 22

batmansbuick

Superhero
The Daytona Speedway Spring Car Show & Swap Meet is coming up on March 21-23. This is always a favorite among TR owners. So come on out on Saturday when we all park together and make a Turbo Buick 'compound' on the infield of the Daytona 500.

The Central Florida club will caravan from the Altamonte Springs Steak N Shake (I-4 & SR 436) starting at 7:30am on Saturday and meet up with another group of TR's at the Home Depot on US92 around 8:30.

So come on out, lots of food, cars & parts for sale, crafts, die cast, Nascar, etc. Registration includes photo of your car on the legendary track. For show details go to......

http://www.daytonabeachcarshows.com/springdex.html

Question, my car isn't what one would call show quality, but I am interested in cruising down in the morning on Sat. & parking in the ''compound" in the infield. Do looks matter? Thanks for any info you can give...:D

Everyone is welcome, regardless of car appearance. Lots of people there can offer advice on restoring your car and hook you up with replacement parts if needed.

Thanks, I will register this friday & see you @ Steak & Shake on the 22nd @ 7:30am.. :)

FYI for everyone, I called to register today & they said it was too late now. Registration only @ the gate day of show...

how much ?

Went last year but can not remember how much it cost for my wife and my 11yr old and my 7yr old and by the way if you have not gone yet we had a blast last your there is so so much to do my wife loved it and she not into car's at all