David Spade on Letterman GN

x2 He has to be a lurker or poster:biggrin: Maybe Turbo Lou works on it for him,,,,, or John Wilde:wink::biggrin::eek::eek::eek::biggrin:

x3 he is on this board, and no it isn't lou who does his work. he's not very active if that matters
at least thats what a secret birdy told me, and this bird's never been wrong yet.

You got me

Ok ok, I'll post. Yup, I'm David Spade and my car is stock. I would love to make it faster so if you guys could send me as many go fast parts as possible, I would appreciate it. I promise I'll send an autograph. Just send the parts to my...ummm...alias. I use another name, for you know, fans and stuff. :biggrin:

x3 he is on this board, and no it isn't lou who does his work. he's not very active if that matters
at least thats what a secret birdy told me, and this bird's never been wrong yet.

Well then he needs to send that GN to me so I can modify the piss out of it!! Yeah it would be cool if he did actually com out and say who he was. I think this board is mature enough to handle it.

x2 He has to be a lurker or poster:biggrin: Maybe Turbo Lou works on it for him,,,,, or John Wilde:wink::biggrin::eek::eek::eek::biggrin:

Although I am as poor as Joe Dirt, I am not Mr. Spade.
However I did watch Tommy Boy last night...LOL