David Husek... Awesome

johnnyttype

hey guys, figured id share my great experience's with Dave on here. So here goes!

About two months ago my trans lost 3rd gear, so in search of the answer i posted on here about it. Dave contacted me and offered assistance... whether it was advice, parts, services, or rebuilding the unit, he was willing to help me out!

I told him to save money(since i was lackin in that department :p) i could take the trans out and tear it down to see if i could find the problem.... so i did that and found a masacre had happened in my direct drum:eek:

Then i talked to him and after a few conversations over the phone, we decided that i would ship several of my internals to him so he could check them out, re-seal them, air check...etc. then send them back.

After he was done with my parts, he promptly sent everything back, packaged perfect i might add, and i reassembled the trans... all specs were prety much set and ready to go. Once the trans went back into the car i performed his breakin procedure and went on the road test!

:biggrin: The transmission operates flawless and is better than i was hoping for as far as operation and shifting!

Best experience so far with a turbobuick vendor! He was a great guy, did great work, very quick, and great customer service!

Thanks Dave

John Tringali

Hey John, I appreciate the positive feedback. I am glad all went real smooth with the build and that it works better than you expected. Thanks for making this new DIY kit a success. If I can be of any assistance in the future, feel free to call anytime

Happy New Year

David Husek

Dave is a great guy,i had some problems while back and he got me straightened out to .Went out of his way even tho it was not his trans or his problem.Will be my choice for my next trans rebuild for sure hands down.

your welcome Dave... trans is running flawless still, maybe 1500 miles on it by now!

Thanks once again and i hope you had a Happy Holidays!
John