Dave Bamford can race for free at the BG Nats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dave does not have the ability to
post here. This is not an effective way
of communicating with him. A lot of
people here have his cell number if
you really want to get a hold of him.
It would be nice to see all the fast cars
run together and have everyone get along.
Unfortunately i gave up on that years ago.

+1

dave does not have the ability to
Unfortunately i gave up on that years ago.

x2.

Dave does not have the ability to
Unfortunately I gave up on that years ago.
There is 29k members. Im sure someone here can post on his behalf if he's up to the challenge. Would be a great race imo and probably more interesting then any other actually.

Oh look he is calling you Jim :biggrin:

Attachments

• Bamford.jpg
    Bamford.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 620
As a great man said " I have a dream" and as I posted on the other board it was a bull crap post started by someone that wants to stir the pot yet again,,,,grow up and move on......why can we not put our egos on the back burner...and move forward...this is not good for the Buick community...

As a great man said " I have a dream" and as I posted on the other board it was a bull crap post started by someone that wants to stir the pot yet again,,,,grow up and move on......why can we not put our egos on the back burner...and move forward...this is not good for the Buick community...

This is the smartest post yet:rolleyes:

Kevin

I hope the people making fun of him post as much about him if he shows up and wins. Now that would be funny! If you don't like him let that be that, no point in dragging this out. I plan to attend Osceola and don't need to be worried about someone's kid being close when another fight breaks out. I guess some of you didn't think about that possibility. It's cool to joke in private but this is going to get ugly.

I hope the people making fun of him post as much about him if he shows up and wins. Now that would be funny! If you don't like him let that be that, no point in dragging this out. I plan to attend Osceola and don't need to be worried about someone's kid being close when another fight breaks out. I guess some of you didn't think about that possibility. It's cool to joke in private but this is going to get ugly.

Don’t put this sh!t off on those that are tired of Dave’s mouth. Put it where it belongs, right squarely in Dave’s lap or where it really belongs - UPSIDE his head. Now that would be funny. :eek:

For those 'friends' of the invited racer that seem to have an issue with Jim's invitation let me remind you of MAN LAW #32 and its exception.
Man Laws said:
32.) If a buddy is out-numbered, out-Manned, or too drunk to fight, you must jump into the fight.

Exception: If within the last 24 hours his actions have caused you to think, "What this guy needs is a good ass-whoopin.", then you may sit back and enjoy.

The DSR would also like to contribue $500. If he wins TSM and it will personally delivered by one of the members of the DSR. Plus you can have all you can eat and drink with the DSR all week long at the track. We are willing to do this to help bring the Buick community together. Hell we might even name a star after you.

For those 'friends' of the invited racer that seem to have an issue with Jim's invitation let me remind you of MAN LAW #32 and its exception.

Aw hell, it wouldn't be the first azz whoopin I've taken but I can promise you this. Those two azzhats are gonna be riding along with me to the E.R. this time. Anyone wanna wager on that? Make no mistake I'm not putting up the funds for any reason other than my own and I'm sure most know what that is.

Wish I was a bail bonds man!! I might be able to afford to bring my dragster if I could tap this action:biggrin: Mike:cool:

Wish I was a bail bonds man!! I might be able to afford to bring my dragster if I could tap this action:biggrin: Mike:cool:

LMAO! You ain't livin right if there is not a bail bonds man card in your wallet :biggrin::biggrin:

Aw hell, it wouldn't be the first azz whoopin I've taken but I can promise you this. Those two azzhats are gonna be riding along with me to the E.R. this time. Anyone wanna wager on that? Make no mistake I'm not putting up the funds for any reason other than my own and I'm sure most know what that is.

Mr Carswell, does your PUBLIC employer know that you are issuing threats from your work computer ? I didnt think government employees were allowed to do such a thing ?

August 4th, 2010, 11:15 AM
August 4th, 2010, 03:49 PM
August 4th, 2010, 04:05 PM
August 4th, 2010, 04:08 PM
August 6th, 2010, 10:40 AM

Does the city water department know that you are doing this on company time ? Not very smart IMHO .
Does Margie know this side of you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.