Dash mounted gauge cluster?

Got an Evil made custom...just no money for gauges yet lol, yup send him a pm for a nicely built piece...Mike
IMAG0138.jpg

I know its not a gn. But this is my gauge set up in my t limited

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1373495153727.jpg
    1373495153727.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 171
That was one he had laying around, we are local, we met up one day and he gave me a good deal on it, the only thing is I haven't told him yet that I'll probably be modifying it to accept the scanmaster on the two left holes and have the other two for volts and maybe an a/f gauge...Mike

just pulled this off a car, I believe it's a custom piece but I could be wrong. goes above the heater controls. the empty slot was for the alky control knob.

026_zps615f8640.jpg

I know you're not fond of pillar pods, but this is what I did (oil pressure gauge, Vac/Boost gauge, and Air/Fuel Wide band Gauge).
ScanMaster is located above the rear view mirror and in the future works I will change the ScanMaster's LED from red to green color.

Attachments

• Picture 248.jpg
    Picture 248.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 143
I know you're not fond of pillar pods, but this is what I did (oil pressure gauge, Vac/Boost gauge, and Air/Fuel Wide band Gauge).
ScanMaster is located above the rear view mirror and in the future works I will change the ScanMaster's LED from red to green color.

It actually looks pretty sweet, everything blends well with your digital dash. I especially like where you mounted your ScanMaster, did you need anything special to mount it there?

How do you guys see the Gage's over there on the radio cluster or panel above glove box ? Get a GNX style dash and don't look back. Greeneyegi on the board has one for sale.