Dash indicator lights

Gunmetal87

Curious which dummy indicator lights are supposed to work when new from the factory.
Lt turn, Rt turn, brake, cruise, and service engine light up on my TR. I know the low fuel light was not an option for the TR but what is car is leveling and power injection?
Thanks in advance.

I know you said when new but for whatever it's worth most wire up the low fuel and power injection lights to their alky system. HTH

I know the low fuel light was not an option for the TR
Thanks in advance.
About the "low fuel" light, even though this option was never offered in the Buick Regal, it is possible to make it work by using a special plug-in light that has a small printed circuit and relay attached. I know it works 'cause I've had one in my car for years. By simply plugging this oversized light socket in that lower seventh hole, the low fuel light will work. Unfortunately I think that light socket with the circuit board attached to it is discontinued…:(

Claude. ;)

I know you said when new but for whatever it's worth most wire up the low fuel and power injection lights to their alky system. HTH
My car uses the low fuel and power injection for my Alchy...I like the fact that it makes them look like a stock option. When my Alchy tank is low the low fuel lights up...I dont really need a light to tell me I am almost out of fuel when the fuel gauge is right there but having that option to tell me I am almost out of Alchahol is a good thing! As for the injection light...again, I know when the car is injecting but it is still nice to have that light giving me confidence that the Alchy kit is at least giving the signal.