dash brownish complete dash burgandy redish minus glove box interior pieces complete

chaparral

complete beige interior good foam split bench 60/40 front with arm rest no rips tears of any kind, seat belts to match dash to match column shifter mechanizim all interior plastic rear brake light beige

every single piece available for interior of gold regal available, would prefer to switch or swap for parts i need but for sale they are as well.

also available thru trial and error some burgandy interior pieces they turned out to be different shade then what was needed, i settled for the burgandy when i wanted the grey and black, so if someone had the right set up i would swap it all. the entire burgandy interior including console shifter regal t type wheel column dash door panels rear sail panels

i have a complete interior for beige and complete interior including seat belts for burgandy as well. the seat belts beige ones in front are for split bench 60/40 set up the burgandy ones are for buckets, seat belts accordling, front back are both present, only third brake light i have is beige, i have recently covered looks brand new burgandy head liner and a great job i did, also drivers turbo 6 sun visor no passenger one tho. still looking i would only trade the burgandy interior if someone was to have complete interior of color i wanted originally and it must be in equally as good of shape as mine which is near flawless including console and shifter cable, mounting brackets for trans

only seperation ill do is the colors i dont want to seperate the sets if you want a complete color fine we can work something out, if not ill like to keep it as a set till the right someone comes along.

either interior ill sell complete 500.00 all pieces are in very good condition the beige carpet is worth nothing tho, so dont count on that.

let me know wht you have would like to have complete grey interior includind console like i have steering wheel dash in very good condtion door panels upper and lower pull straps like i have upper and lower

also need front black bumper rear bezels for over tail lights, i have for sale blacked out rear regal grand national or gnx, lights, you want a slick look this is way to go, there like having tinted covers over them sweet looking i have pictures if interested the lights are 160.00 a piece before shipping, and do not include the bezels bezels are a seperate 25.00 dollars no painted version the real black one.s.

email stevehllsb@aol.com if you have question or concerncs or possible trade thoughts, actually looking for someone local so i dont have to drive, its to much of a hassle to drive to other side of country

let me know thansk steve