Dash Bezel Cleaning

NY87GN

Just trying to get a few opinions, the plastic or plexiglass part of my dashboard bezel is hazy. I pulled it out and tried cleaning it with windex and its not really working. Looks like its 28 years old.. lol
Just looking for suggestions on how to get rid of 28 years of build up and haze. Was think of using the same stuff they use on the headlights.
Many thanks !

Not sure about cleaning up the original, but Kirbans has replacement lenses fairly cheap. I picked up one for a friend while I was at the open house in April.

I saw something in the turbo lounge a couple days ago where a guy used shaving gel to clean his glass to prevent fogging. Might be worth a shot and I can't see that it would hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just polished the lenses where the idiot lights are (on each side of the speedometer) by hand using some Meguiar's "Gold Class" wax. I took a little time but made a great job.

Claude.

Just trying to get a few opinions, the plastic or plexiglass part of my dashboard bezel is hazy. I pulled it out and tried cleaning it with windex and its not really working. Looks like its 28 years old.. lol
Just looking for suggestions on how to get rid of 28 years of build up and haze. Was think of using the same stuff they use on the headlights.
Many thanks !

Yes, I had some leftover supplies from a headlight kit worked like a charm!!(y)