Dash and steering column for 86GN

Momar

If anyone has a dash or steering column in the midwest(I am in Indy), let me know what you would want? My car was stolen recently, and I am fighting w/ the insurance company. If worse comes to worse, I will be buying the car back, and fixing it myself. The dash is torn up, as is the lens in front of the cluster. They destroyed the steering column also.

They tore up the decklid, and rear bumper as well, but I may get fiberglass parts for those. Let me know if you have anything.

Ben

steering column

I have a steering column located in southwest Mich. The trim is painted burgundy so it would need to be sprayed grey. It's in great shape and still has the cruise, etc. sensors attached. Make me a fair offer, I need to get rid of it.

I have two dash panels with the following options
# 1
rear defogger and right remote mirror
or #2
rear defogger-- This dash still has plastic protective film on the black applique.

both in good shape

Hey GTA- Turbo, I might be interested in no.1. I'm in Savannah, Ga but only if Momar doesn't want it since this is his thread that I hijacked (sorry bro)

Thanx guys...........Al

I have a good dash. I'm located in Dayton,Oh. Let me know if you are still looking for one.
Thanks,
Brandon