Dark Blue Interior Pieces

Bob Smith

I have just listed a few items on ebay:
Items for Sale by bsmith230

Let me know what interior pieces you might need. These are from a 1987 Turbo T with buckets. This was a low mileage car that was wrecked, but had very nice interior. The console is already gone, but I have almost anything else. The only pictures I have are the ones listed on ebay. Let me know what you might need and I can get you some pictures.

What shape is the trim piece that goes on the dash over the speakers? If not cracked, how much shipped to 29607? thanks

breiter,

Unfortunately the piece you're asking about is cracked. You can take a look at it and you're welcome to have it for no charge. I live in Simpsonville & can meet you somewhere with it.

Thanks,
Bob

Replied to all PM's.

Here's a list of the most common requests:

Front buckets: $300.00 (manual)
Rear Seat: $150.00
Carpet: $65.00
Complete seat belt set: $200.00 (includes retractors)
Upper door panels: $125.00
Lower door panels: $65.00 (no Concert Sound)

**all prices add shipping**

The a-pillers and console are gone. I have several other pieces, let me know what you're looking for.

Thanks for all the interest!
Bob

Thanks for the offer Bob but I think I will go ahead and buy a new one. Mine is cracked too and I tried to repair it but no luck. Are you getting out of Buicks or just parting out a parts car?

Matt 87 WE4

HI Bob, interested in rug if it's grey, as in correct 87 t-type. please let me know. thanks Matt. @ lillypots1@AOL.com, also can use shifter handle, what cond? how $ for both? thanks again...

HI Bob, interested in rug if it's grey, as in correct 87 t-type. please let me know. thanks Matt. @ lillypots1@AOL.com, also can use shifter handle, what cond? how $ for both? thanks again...

The original one piece molded carpet is in very good condition not worn but has a few minor stains: $65.00 plus shipping

The shifter handle is in excellent condition & is complete, except for the retaining clip: $35.00 plus shipping

These are from low mileage '87 T, dark blue interior.