BlownV6

DANNY-BEE CAM RETENTION PLATE WITH INSTRUCTIONS AND SCREWS
$59.00 EACH SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR. ( 20 AVAILABLE ) :) :cool:

Attachments

• MVC-062F.JPG
    MVC-062F.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 672
Mike,

If this is the same piece that Kenny D sells be sure to mention that it won't work on a block with roller cam bearings. The bolt circle is too small and interferes with the cam bearing outer dia.

Neal

Neil, My blocks are all roller bearings. 3 are the metric and 1 is the larger 2.125 OD bearing. Works fine with both although the threads are right at the edge of the larger bearing bore. I just installed one for Dan White also with no problem at all. Do you happen to know what bearing that Kenny is using?? Unless it is for a cam that is quite a bit larger than the stock cam bearing journals , there is no problem. thanks mike :cool:

Mike,

I'll have to clarify this with Kenny. I have roller bearings in my block and he told me that it wouldn't work. We ended up fabricating our own version to fix the problem. I'll check the outside dia. of the rollers bearings and let you know.

Neal

Mike- i might be interested if it will work on my stage2 block with a 224/224 roller cam?

Mike,

I took a look at the block I have with roller cam bearings. Nearest I can tell the bearing O.D. is 2.050". I don't understand why Kenny would say that his cam retainer wouldn't work. Is the Danny Bee retainer the same or does it just look very similar? I always bought them from Kenny.

Neal

Neil, Im betting that he buys them from Danny-bee. Maybe someone knows that answer!!! Thanks Mike :cool:

I better get one:cool:
You have Paypal?
Gene Fleury
Speedway Automotive Repair
12002 Beverly Park Road
Everett Wa 98204

Dave , Your retention plate went out on Wed. USPS priority mail.
thanks Mike :cool:

Hey Mike,

Hold one for me. I just want one for my stock right now.:) I don't have paypal so I'll send you out a Bank Draft along with my shipping address.

Thanks,

George

Hey Mike,

Hold one for me. I just want one for my stock right now.:) I don't have paypal so I'll send you out a Bank Draft along with my shipping address.

Thanks,

George

George , I got one with Old-Timer written on it.

Scott & Robert , yours are boxed up and will go out Monday.

I ONLY HAVE 5 LEFT!! Dont miss out!! Mike:cool: